2015 in a Nutshell
- 8 events, 7 cuts made, $14,332 (56)
- Two top-10 finishes including T5 finishes at the Epson Classic and Four Winds Invitational
- 16 events, 14 cuts, $46,565 (3)
- 5 top-10 finishes including a victory at the Credit Union Classic
- Finished third on the Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA membership for the 2013 season
- 14 events, 11 cuts made, $12,973 (42)
- Two top-10 finishes
- Recorded seven wins on the Future Collegians World Tour (2006-2008).
- Two-time FCWT First Team All-American selection and Player of the Year (2007, 2008).
- Recorded four wins on the AJGA (2008).
- AJGA Rolex Junior All-American Honorable Mention selection (2008).