Lin started playing golf at the age of 11 years old. If Lin was not a professional golfer she would be a golf teacher.
- Seven events, five cuts made, $2,948 (132)
Seven events played, seven cuts made, $7,250 (65), on top-10 finish with best finish T10 at the Decatur-Forsyth Classic.
12 events played, 10 cuts made, $15,508 (33), two top-10 finishes with best finish T3 at the Credit Union Challenge.
- Runner-up at the AJGA's Tomato Bank Southern California Classic (2007).
- Advanced to the round of 16 at the 2008 U.S. Women's Public Links Championship.
- Tied for seventh at the 2008 Queen Sirikit Cup for Asia-Pacific Ladies Invitational Golf Team Championship.
- Member of the Chinese Taipei National Team (2005-2008).
- Finished third at the 2010 Hitachi Classic in Taiwan.
- Tied for ninth at the 2010 Sanya Ladies Open in China.
- Tied for seventh at the 2011 TaiFong Ladies Open in Taiwan.
- Finished ninth at 2011 Royal Open in Taiwan.
- Member of the TLPGA (2008-present)
- Member of the CLPGA (2013-present)