O'Hara started playing golf at the age of 11 years old. She also enjoys anything outdoors, including mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and golfing with my husband and friends. Cooking, reading, and photography.
2016 in a Nutshell:
- 18 events, 15 cuts made, $39,156 (23)
- Four top-10 finishes including a season-best of sixth at the Danielle Downey Credit Union Classic
- 19 events, 18 cuts made, $22,001 (31)
- Recorded three top-10 finishes with a season-best T4 finish at the Guardian Retirement Championship at Sara Bay
- Earned LPGA membership in Final Stage LPGA Qualifying Tournament for the 2015 season
- Four events played, one cut made $455 (169).
- 15 events played, 15 cuts made, $20,299 (26), two top-10 finishes with her best finish third at the Tate & Lyle Players Championship.
- Two-time All-American while playing collegiately at University of Nevada-Las Vegas.
- Named 2008 Mountain West Conference Freshman of the Year.
- Earned medalist honors at 2008 NCAA West Regional.
- Named 2011 Mountain West Player of the Year.
- Winner of the 2011 Mountain West Conference Championship.
- Nominated for the 2011 NCAA Woman of the Year.
- Four-time All-Mountain West performer.
- Winner of three Cactus Tour events.
- Member of Danish National Team for 11 years.