Artis started playing golf at the age of ten years old. She enjoys shopping, going to the beach and sporting events.
- Made seven cuts in 20 starts on the LPGA in her rookie season
- 21 events, 16 cuts made, $20,463 (41)
- Recorded two top 10s including a season-best T-8 at the Sioux Falls GreatLIFE Challenge
- Eight events, 5 cuts made, $10,316 (78)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a season-best of T5 at the W.B. Mason Championship at Thorny Lea
- Member of Team Australia in the 2016 UL International Crown
- Two events played, two cuts made, $4,571 (121)
- One top-10 finish a T6 at the Four Winds Invitational
- 15 events played, 14 cuts made, $24,539 (26)
- Three top-10 finishes with the best finish a tie for second at the Garden City Charity Classic
On Other Tours
- LET member (2010 to present).
- Winner of the Swedish Open on the LET (2013)
- Member of the Australian Am Golf Team.