Career Victories (3)
- 2016 Tullymore Classic
- 2012 Eagle Classic
- 2010 Texas Hill Country Classic
- One event, one cut made, $1,419 (172)
- 13 events, 12 cuts made, $47,537 (15)
- Recorded five top-10 finishes with a season-best runner-up result at the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation Women's Health Classic
- 18 events, two cuts made, $40,055 (22)
- Three events, two cuts made, $1,397 (159)
- 12 events, 10 cuts made, $50,908 (2)
- Five top-10 finishes including a win at the Eagle Classic
- Finished second on the Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA membership for the 2013 season
- Nine events, seven cuts made, $22,689 (20)
- Winner of the Texas Hill Country Classic
- Seven events, seven cuts made, $16,100 (38)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a season-best T2 at the USI Championship
- Winner of the 2002 Junior World Championship.
- Individual winner of the 2007 South American Championship.
- Competed in three U.S. Women's Open Championships (2007, 2008, 2011).
- Member of the winning 2008 NCAA Women's Golf Championship team while at the University of Southern California.
- 2007 NGCA All-American First Team selection.
- Individual winner of the 2008 Pac-10 Conference Women's Golf Championship.
- 2008 NGCA All-American Honorable Mention selection.
- Current member of the LPGA Tour (2010 - present).