Leblanc started playing golf at the age of 10 years old. She also enjoys playing tennis and if she wasn't a professional golfer you'd find her on the courts.
- 17 events, 14 cuts made, $95,281 (6)
- Recording nine top-10 finishes, including season-best runner-up results at the IOA Championship, Copper Rock Championship and Island Resort Championship
- Finished sixth on the Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA Tour membership for the 2022 season
- Five events, five cuts made, $8,383 (54)
- 18 events, 12 cuts made, $42,608 (30)
- Five top-10 finishes, including a season-best T2 at The CDPHP Open
- Made eight cuts in 19 starts on the LPGA Tour
- 22 events, 18 cuts made, $50,651 (14)
- Recorded eight top-10 finishes including a season-best T2 result at the Guardian Retirement Championship at Sara Bay
- 15 events played, 13 cuts made $32,245 (19)
- Four top-10 finishes with the best finish a tie for second place at the Florida's Natural Charity Classic.
- Member of the Canadian National Team for six years.
- Participant in the Canadian Open as an amateur (2006, 2008, 2009)
- On the National Championship Team while playing collegiate golf at Purdue University.