Silva started playing golf at the age of 10 years old. She also enjoys sports in general (just for fun).
2014 in a Nutshell:
- 15 events, 10 cuts made, $22,777 (29)
- Three 10-top finishes with a season-best a T2 at the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation Women’s Health Charity Classic
- Played in nine events, eight cuts made, earned $13,069 (42), recorded one top-10 finish
- NCAA and Golfweek Player of the Year (2011).
- Female Athlete of the Year at University of Georgia (2011).
- Recipient of the Honda Award in the category of golf (2011).
Finished fifth at the LET Tenerife Open at the age of 18 years old (2008).