Lopez started playing golf when she was four years old. She enjoys yoga, running, baking, reading and outdoor activities. Lopez would travel the world volunteering in underprivileged countries if she had the chance.
2020 in a Nutshell
- Six events, six cuts made, $15,488 (29)
- Recorded a season-best T7 finish at the Epson Tour Championship
- Five events, five cuts made, $10,189 (100)
- Recorded a season-best T9 finish at the IOA Invitational
- Four events, three cuts made, $2,714 (151)
- 22 events, 21 cuts made, $61731 (6)
- Nine top-10 finishes including four top-4
- Finished 6th on the Volvik Race for the Card Money list to earn LPGA membership for 2016.
- 20 events, 19 cuts made, $36,508 (14)
- Five top-10 finishes with season-best finish of a 2nd at the Four Winds Invitational
- Two wins in collegiate competition
- Played collegiate golf at UCLA and Long Beach State.
- Big West Freshman of the year while at Long Beach State.
- Big West Team Conference Champions while at Long Beach State.
- Team National Champions while at UCLA.
- NCAA Second Team All-American, PAC 10 First Team, NCAA Academic Honorable Mention (2010-2011).
- NCAA First Team All-American, PAC 10 First Team, NCAA Academic Honorable Mention, Team MVP (2011-2012).
- Winner of two Cactus Tour events