Phillips started playing golf at the age of eight years old. She enjoys playing pool, doing yard work and working on her jeep.
2015 in a Nutshell:
- One event, one cut made, $965
- Member of the LPGA Tour
- 20 events, 15 cuts made, $19,591 (39)
- Three top-10 finishes with a season-best of T3
- 14 events played, 12 cuts made, $13,536 (40),
- One top-10 finish a T3 at the Island Resort Championship.
- Four events played, two cuts made, $1,624 (153).
- 14 events, 10 cuts made, $15,004 (36)
- Two top-10 finishes with a season-best T4
- 17 events, 14 cuts made, $16,466 (38)
- Two top-10 finishes with a season-best T3
- Finished third at the NCAA National Championship (2008).
- Won three collegiate tournaments while at Augusta State University.
- On winning team in the SEC Championship (2007).
- Finished second individually at the SEC Championship (2007).
- NCGA All-American (2008)
- All-Independent Co-Player of the Year.
- Member of the LET (2011).