O'Donnell started playing golf at the age of 15 years old. She also enjoys soccer and if she was not a professional golfer she would be a coach.
2019 in a Nutshell
- 13 events, four cuts made, $4,439 (130)
- 19 events, five cuts made, $4,372 (126)
- 13 events, eight cuts made, $10,130 (85)
- Recorded one top-10 in 13 starts, a season-best T5 result at the Island Resort Championship
- Nine events, nine cuts made, $6,585 (101)
- Recorded a season-best finish of T-4 at the Four Winds Invitational
- 20 events, 15 cuts made, $18,744 (41)
- Two top-10 finishes including a season best T5 at the Epson Tour Championship
- 15 events, 10 cuts made, $8,761 (70)
- One top-10 finish
13 events played, eight cuts made $13,852 (38). Three top-10 finishes with best finish a T4 at the Credit Union C
- Gold Medal Winner 2010 University World Championships
- Represented Team USA in the 2011 University World Games.
- ACC Freshman of the Year (2009).
- Three-time All-American Honorable mention.
- Four-time All-ACC.
- Three wins in collegiate competition.