Do started playing golf at the age of eight years old. When she is not on the course she enjoys baking, reading, watching a lot of television shows and playing cards.
2021 in a Nutshell
- Two events, one cut made, $1,061 (176)
- One event, one cut made, $1,664 (116)
- Eight events, three cuts made, $4,486 (132)
- 22 events, 21 cuts made, $64,877 (3)
- Recorded six top-10 finishes including four runner-up finishes
- Finished third on the Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA membership for the 2016 season
- 12 events, 10 cuts made, $14,133 (55)
- One top-10 finish a T3 at the SEFCU Championship
- 14 events played, 10 cuts made with best finish a tie for 6th at the Credit Union Challenge. $11,529 (47)
- Eight events played, five cuts made, $6,898 (75), one top-10 finish a T6 at the Four Winds Invitational.
- Earned 2012 Honorable Mention All-Pac 10 honors while playing collegiately at UCLA.
- Two-time Long Beach Press Telegram Player of the Year and three-time first team selection.
- Three-time AJGA All-American selection.
- Member of the 2007 Junior Solheim Cup Team.
- Earned 2010 Second Team All-Pac 10 honors while playing collegiately at UCLA.
- Winner of the 2011 Women's Amateur Public Links.
- Four AJGA wins
- Member of the LPGA Tour 2013 & 2014