Carolina Golf Classic presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina
Kinston Country Club | Kinston, N.C.
Hometown/Resides: Redwood Shores, California
Birthdate: October 1, 2002; currently 19 years, 8 months, and 11 days
Qualified for the Epson Tour: Finished T72 at Stage II of the LPGA Tour Qualifying Tournament to first earn Epson Tour membership.
Turned Professional/Rookie Year: 2020
- Epson Tour: First career victory
- LPGA Tour: N/A
- Previous Wins: N/A
- With the win, Li earns $30,000; she has earned $70,396 this season and $135,108 in her Epson Tour career.
ASCENSUS RACE FOR THE CARD
- With the win and $30,000 winner’s check, Li is projected to jump from No. 2 to 1 in the 2022 Ascensus Race for the Card.
PREVIOUS EPSON TOUR AND LPGA TOUR FINISHES
- LPGA Tour: T12 at the Honda LPGA Thailand
- Epson Tour: 2nd in the 2022 Casino Del Sol Golf Classic
2022 IN A NUTSHELL ON THE EPSON TOUR
- Made seven cuts in seven starts with five top-20 finishes.
- Won in a playoff against Alexa Pano
- Second playoff appearance of the 2022 season
- Sixth straight first-time Epson Tour winner on the 2022 season
- Competed in the 2022 U.S. Women’s Open presented by ProMedica (MC)
- Three additional top-5 Epson Tour finishes in 2022
- Her highest World Amateur Golf Ranking was #3
- Member of the victorious 2018 Curtis Cup team
- Youngest player to ever qualify for a U.S. Women’s Open at 11 years old