Hometown/Resides: Durham, North Carolina
Birthdate: May 4, 2000; currently 22 years and 25 days
Qualified for the Epson Tour: Finished T35 at 2021 LPGA Q-Series to first earn membership on both the LPGA Tour and the Epson Tour
Turned Professional/Rookie Year: 2022
Epson Tour: First career victory
LPGA Tour: N/A
Previous Wins: 2021 Pinehurst North & South Women’s Amateur
With the win, Kim earns $30,000; she has earned $38,526 this season and $38,526 in Epson Tour career.
ASCENSUS RACE FOR THE CARD
With the win and $30,000 winner’s check, Kim is projected to jump 46 spots from No. 52 to No. 6 in the 2022 Ascensus Race for the Card.
PREVIOUS EPSON TOUR AND LPGA TOUR FINISHES
LPGA Tour: T12 at the 2019 U.S. Women’s Open (as an amateur)
Epson Tour: T8 in the 2022 IOA Golf Classic presented by LPT Realty
2022 IN A NUTSHELL ON THE EPSON TOUR
Made four cuts in five starts with a win and one additional top-10 finish.
- Fifth straight first-time Epson Tour winner of the 2022 season
- Led the Duke University Blue Devils to the 2019 NCAA Championship title
- Qualified for 2019 U.S. Women’s Open and finished T12 for low amateur honors
- Competed at the Augusta National Women’s Amateur in 2019 (MC) and 2021 (T13)
- Captured the 2021 ACC Championship individual title with a score of 10-under par, matching Duke’s lowest 54-hole ledger in the event
- Medalist at Stage I of the 2021 LPGA Qualifying Tournament with rounds of 71-69-66-67
- Member of the victorious Team USA at the 2021 Curtis Cup and 2021 Arnold Palmer Cup