Casino Del Sol Golf Classic
Sewailo Golf Club | Tucson, Ariz. | March 31-April 3, 2022
Hometown/Resides: Hermosa Beach, California
Birthdate: August 15, 1998; currently 23 years, 7 months, and 19 days
Qualified for the LPGA/Epson Tours: Finished T30 at the 2019 LPGA Q-Series
Turned Professional/Rookie Year: 2020
Caddie: James Lee (father)
- Epson Tour: First career victory
- LPGA Tour: N/A
Previous Wins: 2019 Molly Intercollegiate as a senior at Stanford University
- With the win, Lee earns $30,000; she has earned $39,890 this season and in her Epson Tour career.
RACE FOR THE CARD
- With the win and $30,000 winner’s check, Lee jumps 14 spots to No. 2 in the 2022 Race for the Card.
PREVIOUS LPGA TOUR AND EPSON TOUR FINISHES
- LPGA Tour: T5 at the 2020 Dana Open presented by Marathon
- Epson Tour: T5 in the 2022 IOA Championship presented by Morongo Casino Resort & Spa
2022 IN A NUTSHELL
- Made four cuts in four starts; one win and one additional top-10 finish (IOA Championship presented by Morongo Casino Resort & Spa).
- The 2022 Casino Del Sol Golf Classic is Lee’s first professional win
- Reached the No. 1 position in the World Amateur Golf Rankings (WAGR)
- Set the Stanford University women’s golf program record for individual titles with nine
- In August 2019, won the Mark H. McCormack Medal recognizing the top player in the WAGR
- As a 2020 rookie on the LPGA, Lee posted four top-20 finishes with a career-best finish of T5 at the Dana Open presented by Marathon