French Lick Charity Classic
French Lick Resort – The Pete Dye Course | French Lick, IN | August 4-7, 2022
Hometown/Resides: Tianjin, China
Birthdate: December 8, 2004; currently 17 years, 7 months, and 30 days
Qualified for the Epson Tour: Finished second at the 2021 LPGA and Epson Tour Qualifying Tournament Stage II to first earn membership
Turned Professional/Rookie Year: 2022
- Epson Tour: Second career victory
- LPGA Tour: N/A
- Previous Wins: 2022 FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship
- With the win, Yin earns $50,250; she has earned $106,216 this season and $106,216 in her Epson Tour career.
RACE FOR THE CARD
- With the win and $50,250 winner’s check, Yin is projected to jump from No. 5 to No. 2 in the 2022 Race for the Card.
PREVIOUS EPSON TOUR AND LPGA TOUR FINISHES
LPGA Tour: N/A
Epson Tour: T5 at the 2022 Carolina Golf Classic presented by Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Carolina, T6 at the 2022 Twin Bridges Championship
2022 IN A NUTSHELL ON THE EPSON TOUR
- Made eight cuts in eleven starts with two wins and four additional top-10 finishes.
- Defeated Gabriella Then
- Second win in two weeks
- Second two-time 2022 champion
- Finished 24th at the 2022 Augusta National Women’s Amateur
- Had ten wins and 16 top-10 finishes as an amateur
- Her highest World Amateur Golf Ranking was No. 7
- Finished T16 at the 2021 Women’s Asia-Pacific Amateur