Mission Inn Resort and Club | Howey-In-The-Hills, Fla. | May 28-30
In the Winner’s Circle with Min Lee
Hometown/Resides: Taoyuan City, Taiwan
Birthdate: June 3, 1995; currently 25 years, 11 months, 27 days
Qualified for LPGA Tour: Finished at No. 5 in the 2014 Race for the Card to earn LPGA Tour Membership for the 2015 season
Turned Professional/Rookie Year: 2012/2014
Epson Tour: Third career victory
LPGA Tour: N/A
Previous Win: Party Golfer Ladies Open in November 2020 (TLPGA)
RACE FOR THE CARD
With her win, Lee jumps to No. 12 in the Race for the Card with $32,183 total season earnings.
With her win, Lee collects a winner’s check of $30,000; she has earned $32,183 this season and $135,674 in her Epson Tour career.
PREVIOUS EPSON TOUR AND LPGA TOUR FINISHES
Epson Tour: Tied for 30th at the 2021 Epson Classic
LPGA Tour: Tied for 31th at the 2021 Pure Silk Championship presented by Visit Williamsburg
2021 IN A NUTSHELL ON THE EPSON TOUR
Four events played and three cuts made; $32,183 with one victory.
- Runner-up finish in the 2012 China Amateur Golf Tour fifth tournament at Qingdao
- Winner of the China Amateur Golf Tour’s third tournament at Chongqing in 2012
- Winner of the China Amateur Golf Tour’s fourth tournament at Chongqing in 2012
- Member of the China LPGA and Taiwan LPGA
- Recorded eight top-10 finishes including a win at the Garden City Charity Classic to finish fifth on the Epson Tour money list in 2014 to earn LPGA Tour Membership for the 2015 season
- Made two cuts in four events in 2018, including a season-best T7 at the Four Winds Invitational
- Made eight cuts in 12 starts in 2019, including a win at the Valley Forge Invitational