The third-year member played only one event in 2015 after having surgery on her back in May, has teed it up seven times thus far and has recorded a season-best T-25 finish at the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation Women's Health Classic.
The Charlotte, North Carolina native took a few moments to answer questions to give fans a chance to get to know her a little better this season on the Epson Tour.
Follow her on Twitter: @wearnway
1. What are you looking forward to most this season?
I was injured last season so I'm really looking forward to being able to compete again!
2. Goals for the 2016 season.
I'd like to finish in the top ten on the money list and get my LPGA tour card
3. How were you introduced to the game of golf?
My parents both play so they took my sisters and I to the course in hopes that we would enjoy the game.
4. Who is your golf role model/inspiration?
I don't have just one, I look up to a lot of people playing on the PGA and LPGA Tours.
5. What is it you love most about playing golf?
6. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
To have fun.
7. What type of course fits your game best?
I like a long course with wide fairways and challenging greens.
8. What’s your favorite club in your bag? Why?
9. What are your favorite hobbies outside of golf? How do you make time for them while on the road? I like playing other sports and hanging out with friends
11. What is your best travel tip?
I don't forget headphones.
- I'm a big Carolina Panthers fan
- I love skiing
- I rarely can say no to Dairy Queen
- I love dogs
- I like watching crime and medical TV shows
13. Describe the best meal you’ve had while on the road and where you had it?
My moms cooking at the Charlotte tourney!
14. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
Steak and mashed potatoes with chocolate chip cookies
15. Is there anything you are addicted to or can’t live without?
17. If a song was played at the first tee what song would be played for you? *
Hall of Fame - the script
18. What is your favorite color?
Blue and pink
19. Have any celebrity crushes? Who?
20. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
Portuguese because my sister lives in Brazil
21. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
22. Describe yourself in one word?