Ricotta gnoccis made from scratch.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Eggs, spinach, milk, water.
3. What's your favorite club in your bag?
7 iron - I've had both of my holes-in-one with the 7 iron.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Arizona or California.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Live in the present and have undying faith.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
I have no preference - both have advantages.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
You didn't have a care in the world! I miss being able to walk out my door and play with my friends.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
Winnie the Pooh.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Making people laugh and being organized.
11. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
My schedule for the next day!
12. What movie do you watch again and again?
The Heat - so hilarious.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I'm not sure of any bad habits I have, but one that drives me crazy is staring at your phone while with someone else in your company.
15. What is your best travel tip?
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
My mental toughness and positive attitude.
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
I love traveling to the Carolinas. It's one of my favorite places in the country.