Galbi (Korean BBQ).
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Milk, orange juice, meat and fruit.
3. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Swimming and games.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
California - I think California is the best place to live.
5. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
Early - It is hard to wake up early in the morning, but the course condition is better than a late tee time.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Being a kid - if you make a mistake people can forgive you easily.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Famous golf player.
10. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Bear - I like to sleep a lot in winter time.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag?
12. What was your favorite childhood television program?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
15. What is your best travel tip?
If there is time, don't think, just sleep.
16. Describe the best meal you've had while on the road and where you had it.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
18. What is your favorite place to travel and why?
Japan - many things to see and many things to eat.