My Mom's baked enchiladas.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
Lettuce. I put it on everything and I love salads.
3. What's your favorite club in your bag?
I love my putter. It is the only putter I have ever had in my life.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Probably Florida. I can play year round there and have lots of family down there.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Play to your strengths.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
My phone . . . it's a problem.
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
Everything was very carefree. My biggest worry was homework.
9. What was your favorite childhood television program?
10. Do you have any celebrity crushes?
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Playing full time on the LPGA Tour.
12. Describe yourself in one word.
13. What is your favorite color?
14. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Talking to people I don't know and taking advantage of opportunities given to me.
15. What is your best travel tip?
BE EARLY! So many stories from college where we had to sprint to our gate at the airport. It's not fun.
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
Putting, chipping and bunkers.
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
In college we used to go out to LA in February and Stage I of Q-school was out there. I really enjoy the area and it's something totally different from Michigan.