Grilled chicken, southern cheese grits, green beans, pecan pie.
2. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?
3. Describe yourself in one word.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Texas - because of the great weather and because that is where I was born and raised.
5. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.
6. Would you rather have an early or late tee time?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
I could not live without being able to read the Bible every day.
8. Name one thing you miss about being a kid.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I see myself playing golf professionally and through that venue being able to promote and help several charities.
10. Do you have any bad habits? Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
I crack my knuckles and the fingernails on the chalkboard noise always makes my skin crawl.
11. What is your favorite club in your bag?
12. What was your favorite childhood television program?
13. What is your favorite color?
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
I always have enjoyed The Sound of Music, but I am very excited for The Lone Survivor to come out because it is based on the life of one of my friends' cousin.
15. What is your best travel tip?
Always allow plenty of time!
16. If you could learn any language fluently, what would it be?
I wish I could speak Spanish fluently because I feel like I would use it the most.
17. What is the biggest strength of your game?
18. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
Estes Park, Colorado and Rocky Mountain National Park because of the beauty of the mountains and the memories of family vacations up there as a kid.